Historic Frontier Park » 10am - 5pm
Be on hand at Frontier Park when the paddlers arrive Saturday afternoon for the Race for the Rivers Festival. All are welcome to come out and enjoy live music, great food and family-friendly, hands-on environmental educational displays and activities - including a custom canoe & kayak show! The festival serves as the perfect place to keep tabs on the leader boards as you mingle among the racers and peruse outdoor gear from local vendors – not to mention, it’s a prime spot to watch the racers cross the flying finish line at day’s end!
- To become a vendor, please go here.
- Vendor Information for the day of the festival is here.
- The Vendor Booth Map is here.
- The Vendor Booth Assignment list is here.
2013 Festival Booths and Participants:
- Living History Company (PIRATES! And a cannon!)
- Missouri Department of Conservation Stream Table
- Army Corps or Engineers
- St. Charles Area Radio Club (learn about ham radio communications and listen as they monitor the progress of the racers along the course of the river)
- Revolution Cycles
- Sierra Club
- Friends of Big Muddy
- Soil and Water Conservation Booth
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
Food/Drink Vendors - Menus
- Snack Train
- Schlafly Beer
- MO Kettle Corn
- Kona Ice
- Green Bottle Movement
Kids Activities - A newly expanded kids area where most activities are FREE
- Safe Kids St. Louis
- Upcycle crafts
- Water play area
- Rain Gutter Races
- Alpine Shop
- Epic Kayaks
- St. Louis Sail and Paddle
- Scentsy - Candles and Scents
- Bohnert's Blossoms and Beads...beautiful jewelry
- Franka's Pottery Designs
- Francis Howell Central 2015 Club
- General Motors - New Car Models!
- Greenway Network T-Shirt Sales
Arts and Services
- Comfort Station
- Stream Trash Art
- Far Creek Forge
- ThoughtProcess Interactive Race Leader Board